For More information about Traumatic Brain Injury visit Chattanooga Brain Injury Association at http://www.cabiatn.rog
Left to Right: Shiloh Beene M.S. BCBA,LBA, ARMS Legislative Committee Member;
Senator Sarah Kyle D- Memphis; Tara Mohundro, ARMS President
WHAT WE DO
- Support from Parent Representatives in Office
- Resource Management
- County Contacts
- Access to Support Groups
- Autism Information Center
- Family Fun Events
- Work with Legislators, Government Agencies, & Policymakers
- Public Awareness Campaign
- Connection with Greater Disability Community
- Active in Local, State, and National Initiatives
- Autism Orientations
- Annual Conference
- Law Enforcement and Emergency Responder Training
- Parent Training
- Teacher Training
Join our mailing list to stay up to date with news and info from ARMS!
Enjoy the benefits of Education, Advocacy, and Support, and MANY events for our ARMS members.
Explore easy ways to help families living with Autism
Family Support Night, Workshops, Sensory Friendly Events, etc.
There are many ways you can lend us a hand!